Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wanted

I've decided that I'd like "buy local" and choose an architect from Cambridge. I like to support local businesses when I have the choice. While I'm calling, interviewing and getting information from a few different firms, I thought I should really focus on what I want to communicate to them about my wants for the house. These are a few of my thoughts today:
A killer kitchen that combines classic vintage and modern elements, a big professional stove and lots of light...
...vintage style bathrooms that seem timeless....

...a relaxed, comfortable style maybe with some beadboard....

...but at the same time masculine and elegant...

...amd maybe some exposed beams thrown in.
That's what I'd like today at least.
Sources: 1) ? 2) ? 3+4) Nancy Boszhardt Design 5) ?
I apologzie to anyone I may not be crediting. Please let me know if you would like me to remove your beautiful images.




1 comment:

  1. Well, at least you don't want much!
    Just kidding. I think you are doing the absolute right thing by putting exactly what you want down on a list. It will keep you on track when all the crazy renovation starts. I did it and it worked for me. Good luck.

    ~janet

    ReplyDelete