Thursday, February 11, 2010

Longing for Light

I'm just fantasizing about my want of a nice kitchen window. I love the idea of having the perfect place for a rosemary topiary, a little pot of basil or a place to get a lilac scented spring breeze while washing a few dishes. I'd be happy with any one of these.

2/13 Addendum: I just noticed that the Willow Decor blog just did a post on kitchens with no upper cabinets. Many of her photos show kitchens that have swapped out upper cabinets with windows. She has a beautiful blog and that post can be found here.




Which is your favorite?

Credits: 1,2,3) BH&G 4)atlantahomes.com 5)House Beautiful

2 comments:

  1. The first and third! I love the window box of orchids...happy orchids. Trina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love #1. My kitchen window is not sunny at all as it faces my ugly neighbor's house. I so wish I had the nerve (and money) to move it to the back of my house overlooking the yard.

    ReplyDelete