Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Crate and Barrel Apples

I went to the mall over the weekend with a friend to to pick out some new eyeglass frames. I'm a sucker for kitchen stuff so I suggested we cut through Crate and Barrel so I could see if there was anything I needed. I was drawn by these Granny Smith apples that looks amazingly real.
"Look at these," I said. "Aren't these amazing?"
"What the hell are you going to do with those?" he asked.
I put them down and walked away.
And then ran home and ordered them online.
$3.95 each but they're amazing.

3 comments:

  1. Are you kidding? Those aren't real? Those have to be the best faux apples I have ever seen. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the exact apples I have on my mantel redo!!!
    They are so real looking, I swear they just put a clear finish over a real apple.
    You'll be pleased you bought them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They DO look real. Amazing! I can't wait to see how you use them.

    ReplyDelete